Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Son, The Creator...




My Son, Gene, Jr. has a creative skill in designing and making colorful business cards and I must say, I am truly impressed with his talent and quality of work. I am proud of him in excersising this craft and executing it in a profitable manner. This is a talent that he has groomed for some time and I must say...he has gotten raves reviews. If any of you would like to have him create, design and make business, personal or company cards, please make your request to me either on this blog or via email, telephone or postal request. The cost is extremely reasonable and lower than the competitve market The the time of recieving your cards is rapid.
Gene, Jr. whom I am surly proud of in many ways as well, desires to take this skill to the highest level of creativity. He already has many artists, models and companies vying for his services. He has not had one dissatisfied customer. I know that I am more than plesaed with the quality and design of my cards and the cards of his sister India's (both shown above)
So, give a shot, make a drop and get your cards from the seed of my seed. The sooner you respond, the sooner your design, work and recieving of the cards will be.














No comments: